This is a blog that quite simply lists my insane responses to random emails. All replies to the original emails are under "comments" under each email.

Saturday, April 02, 2005

USE THIS FUNDS TO HELP THE POOR CHRISTIANS

From: Mr Williams S. Popper

I am the above named person but undergoing medical treatment now. i amBritish and worked with the South Africa embassy . I'm married with twochildren. My wife and two children died in a car accident four years ago,before this happened my business and concern for making money was all ilived for.I never really cared about other values in life. But since theloss of my family,I had to adopt a son whom i love so much presently takingcare of me in the hospital, i have found a new desire to assist helplessfamiles. I have been helping orphans in orphanage/ motherless homes. i havedonated some money to orphans in Sudan, South Africa and some Asiancountries.

Before i became ill, i kept some money, twelve and a half million dollars$12.5million) to be precise in a long term deposit account in a securitycompany in Europe.it is my last wish to see this money is distributed tocharity organizations,most especially victims of the Tsunami Crisis. becauseso much of my wealth has been plundered by relatives and friends since myillness, i cannot live with the agony of entrusting this huge responsibilityto any of them.

Recently, my Doctor told me that I would not last for the next three monthsdue to cancer problem. Though what disturbs me most is my stroke. Havingknown my condition I decided to donate this fund to a church or better stilla christian individual that will utilize this money the way I am going toinstruct here in

I want a church or individual that will use this, to fund churches,orphanages and widows propagating the word of God and to ensure that thehouse of God is maintained and a better life for my son. The Bible made usto understand that Blessed is the hand that giveth. I took this decisionsince my wife and children are no more, to inherit this money and myrelatives are not Christians and I don’t want my hard earned money to bemisused by unbelievers. I don’t want a situation where this money will beused in an ungodly manner, hence the reason for taking this bold decision.I am not afraid of death hence I know where I am going. I know that I amgoing to be in the bossom of the Lord. Exodus 14 VS 14 says that the lordwill fight my case and I shall hold my peace. I don’t need any telephonecommunication in this regard because of my health,and because of thepresence of my relatives around me always, who are not christian and arenot in support of my adopted son because of fear of him inheriting all i worked for. I don’t want them to knowabout this development. With God all things are possible. As soon as Ireceive your reply I shall give you the contact of the Finance/SecurityCompany in Europe. I will also issue you a letter of authority that willempower you as the original- beneficiary of this fund. I want you and thechurch to always pray for me because the lord is my shephard. My happinessis that I lived a life of a worthy Christian. Whoever that wants to servethe Lord must serve him in spirit and truth. Please always be prayerful allthrough your life. Any delay in your reply will give me room in sourcingfor a church or christian individual for this same purpose. Please assure methat you will act accordingly as I stated herein.

Hoping to hear from you.

Remain blessed in the name of the Lord,

Mr Williams S. Popper

1 Comments:

Blogger Todd Lemieux said...

Mr. Popper,

After firmly getting over the fact that you are indeed not the Big Bopper, I read your email with great interest as I myself am a poor Christian.

Good luck with your medical treatment, although at this point it seems that you are being eaten out from the inside faster than you can say "rotten tomato." I'm going to tell you a personal story. I had a cancer problem once. I had a hard time spelling the word when I was in the third grade an we had to do a report on what we did last summer. Well, imagine the suspense as I stood up to read to the class about my experience helping my dad perform surgeries on "canner" patients. Boy that was embarassing. Since my mother left us when I was young, I also know the experience of living in a motherless home. Of course she returned after visiting the grocery store, but that hour was very painful for me.

Please let me know how to proceed as the Lord is my Shepherd as well, although he seems to shepherd you a little harder than me.

Peace,

Todd

12:27 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home