This is a blog that quite simply lists my insane responses to random emails. All replies to the original emails are under "comments" under each email.

Thursday, March 03, 2005

My Plea for Help

Dear Friend (My plea For help).

Compliment of the season? My name is Miss Rosemary Gamma, an orphan from the Republic of the Gambia. I do not know my parent, hence nature treated me so bad that my mother died while given birth to me and I lost my father at infant when I was three years old. The only people I know was my abducted parent Late (Mr & Mrs Faron Wendy) both Sweden National; they were all I have in life. My abducted parent while on vacation at the Thai resort of phuket in Thailand, were victims of the 26th December 2004 Indian Ocean Tsunami, a horrible disaster that swept accross Southern Asian.

Since this period I have tried every effort to locate members of my abductees Family but all effort without success but having confirmed from our Legal Partner that my abducted parent died in this horrible disaster, I decided to write you out of despiration, for the fact and fear that our legal partner would want to lay claims on our belongings as well as secret savings and dumped me been an Orphan and have no place to cry to for immidiate help. On my search on the house bookshelves and the port folio where my abducted parents normally keep vital information''s I recovered document (Certificate) stating deposit secretly made with a security firm in Europe, by my abductees in their names, with my name as the heir (next of kin) hence they have no Biological Child, with the help of other insurance paper, the deposit was value in cash US$18.6 Million.

My primary aim of contacting you is my urgent need for your help as follows: (1) to present yourself as my family nominated beneficiary to secure this fund and deposit the money into your own personal account. (2) To help me with an invitation letter to come to your country on completion of this business so that I will have enough money for my travelling expenses (3) To help me conclude my education in your country.

For your assistance in this business, I am offering you 25% of this fund, 25% for charities to aid the Tsunamis Victims, While the balance 50% I plead your indulgence to invest it in any viable business for me to start life after my Education. Dear, should you made up your mind to assist me, kindly write me on, E-MAIL: rosemarygamma1@netscape.net, so that, i will give you all details regard the safety and successful procurement of this fund. I am awaiting your earliest possible response.

Yours truly,

Miss Rosemary Gamma.
From Gambia.

1 Comments:

Blogger Todd Lemieux said...

Rosemary,

It seems to me that your legal counsel needs to help you with your spelling.

You say that your abductors died? That is great! You are now free! You no longer have to live a Patty Hearst-type lifestyle in a Swedish closet filled with IKEA merchandise!

I am familiar with the Tsunami disaster. I guess my second question, is why didn't you run away when your kidnappers went on vacation? You could have probably found someone in Sweden (aren't they all after that Nobel Peace Prize, anyway?) to pay for your way back to Gambia. Since they left you in such a big house, then by all means, start selling everything on E bay to get some money! It is SO easy! I made $.50 last week!

I will help you, because, who wouldn't want to get 25% of 18 million smackers? I mean... that's almost 40 million dollars!

In any case, if there is anything I can do, let me know. I am pretty cheap when it comes to help as I run a small snorkeling business here on Long Island in New York. We only run in January and February when the water is really warm. You should see the coral reefs!

Todd Lemieux

4:04 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home