This is a blog that quite simply lists my insane responses to random emails. All replies to the original emails are under "comments" under each email.

Tuesday, March 08, 2005

In My Position

24 RIVER LANE
GOVERNMENTRESERVED AREA, ABUJA.
ATTENTION PLEASE!
STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL!

DEAR SIR,

WITH ALL DUE RESPECT, I GUESS MY LETTER WILL NOT EMBARRASS YOU, SINCE I HAVE NO PREVIOUS CORRESPONDENCE WITH YOU. I STRONGLY BELIEVED, I WOULD NOT REGRET APPROACHING YOU IN THIS MATTER.

I AM MR.Charles Brown,A SOLICITOR AT LAW AND THE PERSONAL ATTORNEY TO LATE MR. MARK MICHELLE, A FRENCH NATIONAL. LATE MR.MARK MICHELLE IS A PRIVATE OIL CONSULTANT/CONTRACTOR WITH THE SHELL PETROLEUM DEVELOPMENT IN SAUDI ARABIA,HEREIN AFTER SHALL BE REFERRED TO AS MY CLIENT. I HAVE AVERY URGENT AND MUTUAL BUSINESS RELATIONSHIP TO PROPOSE TO YOU. ON THURSDAY JUNE 6TH 2000, MY CLIENT AND HIS WIFE WITH THEIR THREE CHILDREN WERE INVOLVED IN AN AUTO CLASH, ALL OCCUPANTS OF THE VEHICLE UNFORTUNATELY LOST THEIR LIVES. SINCE THEN, I HAVE MADE SEVERAL ENQUIRIES WITH HIS COUNTRY'S EMBASSIES TO LOCATE ANY OF MY CLIENTS EXTENDED RELATIVES, THIS HAS ALSO PROVED UNSUCCESSFUL.

AFTER THESE SEVERAL UNSUCCESSFUL ATTEMPTS, I DECIDED TO PERSONALLY CONTACT YOU WITH THIS BUSINESS PARTNERSHIP PROPOSAL. I HAVE CONTACTED YOU TO ASSIST IN REPATRIATING A HUGE AMOUNT OF MONEY LEFT BEHIND BY MY CLIENT BEFORE THEY GET CONFISCATED OR DECLARED UNSERVICEABLE BY THE FINANCE AND SECURITY COMPANY WHERE THESE HUGE DEPOSIT WAS LODGED. THE DECEASED HAD A DEPOSIT VALUED PRESENTLY AT $12,000,000.00 MILLION US DOLLARS (TWELVE MILLION UNITED STATE DOLLARS) AND COMPANY HAS ISSUED ME A NOTICE TO PROVIDE HIS NEXT OF KIN OR BENEFICIARY BY WILL OTHERWISE HAVE THE ACCOUNT CONFISCATED WITHIN THE NEXT THIRTY WORKING DAYS.

HAVING BEEN UNSUCCESSFUL IN LOCATING ANY OF MY LATE CLIENT RELATIVES FOR OVER TWO (2) YEARS NOW. I AM NOW SEEKING YOUR CONSENT TO PRESENT YOU AS THE NEXT OF KIN/BENEFICIARY TO THE DECEASED SO THAT THE PROCEEDS OF THIS ACCOUNT VALUED AT $ 12 MILLION UNITED STATES DOLLARS CAN BE PAID TO YOU. IT IS NOT NECESSARY TO BE A BLOOD RELATION TO LATE MR. MARK MICHELLE, NEITHER IS IT NECESSARY TO BEAR THE SAME SURNAME WITH HIM. IT IS EVEN NOT IMPORTANT FOR THE STAND-IN NEXT OF KIN TO BE A FRENCH NATIONAL.

ALREADY, I HAVE WORKED OUT MODALITIES FOR ACHIEVING MY AIM OF APPOINTING A NEXT OF KIN AS WELL AS TRANSFER THE MONEY ABROAD FOR US TO SHARE IN THE RATIO OF 60% FOR ME AND 40% TO YOU. IT IS MY INTENTION TO ACHIEVE THIS TRANSFER IN A LEGITIMATE WAY, ALL I REQUIRED IS YOUR HONEST, CO-OPERATION, CONFIDENTIALITY AND TRUST TO ENABLE US SEE THIS TRANSACTION THROUGH. THE MONEY TRANSFER PAPER WORK ITSELF WILL INCLUDE A CERTIFICATE OF ORIGIN SO THAT THE RECEIVING BANK DOES NOT ASK QUESTION. ALSO THE PAPER WORK WILL INCLUDE PROPER CERTIFICATE THAT THE FUND BEING TRANSFERRED IS FROM NON-CRIMINAL SOURCES.

IN SHORT THIS WILL BE A PROPER AND LEGAL MONEY TRANSFER WITH APPARENTLY NO RISK INVOLVED. THE TRANSACTION IS GUARANTEED TO SUCCEED WITHOUT ANY PROBLEM. AS SOON AS I HEAR FROM YOU, I SHALL PROVIDE YOU WITH FURTHER CLARIFICATION THAT YOU MAY NEED. YOUR URGENT RESPONSE WILL BE HIGHLY ANTICIPATED AND APPRECIATED.

BEST WISHES,

Mr.Charles Brown
NOTE: IN THE EVENT YOU ARE NOT WILLING TO ASSIST,KINDLY NOTIFY ME TO PREVENT ME FROM MAKING FURTHER CONTACT

8 Comments:

Blogger Todd Lemieux said...

Charlie Brown,

I want to thank you for your trust, although I am surprised that you have chosen a law career since your father is a famous barber. You certainly have embarrassed me no more then I would be if I had a dog that continuously thought he was a World War I ace pilot.

While I sympathize with Mr. Michelle and his work with the Shell corporation. I currently am engaged in an embargo against Shell due to their complete disrespect of our native seafaring shell dwelling fish here on Long Island. For years they have used that shell symbol and have never paid a dime to one clam that I know.

In any case, if the auto clash was anything like the movie "Clash of the Titans" then I have to admit I am intrigued by your offer. The special effects in that movie were fantastic!

In any case, let me sum up what it is you would like for me to do:

1. pretend I am someone I am not
2. take the money
3. split it with you

If you can guarantee the success, then let us proceed! If there is no need that I be related or even a French National, then I can see why you contacted me rather than stepping in yourself! I have much more credibility in this matter then you do!

Mr. Brown, I promise that I will proceed honestly and not "take the football out from under you foot like Lucy always did."

Peace,

Todd

4:34 PM

 
Blogger Todd Lemieux said...

Todd Lemieux ,
Thank for your prompt response. My present contact with you is quieting confidential, since there is the need to involve someone with foreign status. I myself do not wish anybody to know that I am involved in this. It is better that we discuss this over on the phone. I want you to send your private phone and fax number, so I will provide you all
relevant information and clarification you may wish to know for the way forward.

I look forward speaking with you upon the provision of your contact number.

Talk to you soon.

Charles.

4:35 PM

 
Blogger Todd Lemieux said...

Charlie,

I won't provide phone or fax information as my phone is tapped due to the fact that I participate in the witness protection program. Please contact me through email, especially regarding the provisions that you are going to supply to my wagon train.

Todd

4:36 PM

 
Blogger Todd Lemieux said...

Todd,
Tell me are you sure you want to do this business with me?
if so then let's be very serious in this,as you can not provide your phone and fax number,then i will give you mine so you can call me ok,but before then i need your full name and contact address,so i will be sure this you are serious in this.

Mr Brown

4:39 PM

 
Blogger Todd Lemieux said...

Charlie Brown sent the picture that is on the main page at this point in our correspondence.

4:42 PM

 
Blogger Todd Lemieux said...

Charlie,

Thank you for your picture. You look nothing like what I imagined. I will frame this picture and look at it often.

I cannot speak on the phone as my phone is repeatedly being tapped by the government since I was caught smuggling emus to the local zoo. Granted they had baggies of illegal narcotics in their bellies, but who is to say that they still couldn't have been useful at the zoo?

Please tell me how to proceed through the email as I have been completely convinced that your ID is legitimate and worthy of my trust and faith.

Peace,

Todd Lemieux

4:43 PM

 
Blogger Todd Lemieux said...

Dear Partner Todd,

How are you,sorry for my lateness in reaching you,it was due to the fact that i went on an official banking assignment to the hinterlands here,so as a matter of fact i have put all machinery for the commencement of the transaction on line,as due to the fact that i want every aspect of the transaction to be legally backed up,so that there will not be any problem now on in the future,i have engaged the service of a very good attorney here for the job.

Since you can not call you,can you reach me on my phone number as:+234 8052119950,it is important that we discussed for the transaction to commence by Monday.

Waiting to here from you

Charles

8:41 AM

 
Blogger Todd Lemieux said...

Charlie Boy,

Since I cannot call me, how can I call you if you cannot call me? Add to that the fact that your phone number is way too long. I have a serious case of ADD that doesn't allow me to dial anything above 10 numbers and yours far exceeds that. Also, as I have stated previously, I cannot use the phone as it was shut off. I didn't pay my phone bill because I spent too much time calling my friend who is on an expedition to Antarctica to test sun tan lotions. Apparently Coppertone is in the market for the prevention of skin cancer in our penguin brothers and sisters. They can't run very fast, so the sun has a special effect on their tender skin.

How are the Hinterlands? I went to the Netherlands once, but I got tired from travel far and nigh. The Netherlands reminded me of the Shire and Helms Deep. Both of which were swarming with little people and elves, but who's to say?

I do hope that the machinery holds up for this transaction. Please keep it lubricated so that we can continue on our journey. Please tell your attorney to inform me how to proceed, my partner, my ally... my friend.

Partner Todd

1:09 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home