This is a blog that quite simply lists my insane responses to random emails. All replies to the original emails are under "comments" under each email.

Saturday, March 12, 2005

YOUR CONTRACT PAYMENT

I am a director with the Federal Ministry of Finance and was instructed
by the Hon Minister of Finance to find out before the end of this month,WHY your contract/ claim of your fund have not been credited to your account,after instructions has been passed to all various Government quarters that all over due contract/ claim payments should be released as a lot of petitions by beneficiary's has been received by the Minister.

what this office want you to reconfirm, with your telephone and fax numbers,any other information, WHY you have not received your payment up-till date?.

However I will give my assistance to make sure your file is in order for
payment as two people came for the claim of the fund and submitted account saying that you are death.

but you must give me a promissory note stating your willingness to give
me a reasonable amount of money from your contract payment immediately you get the payment.

Yours faithfully

Mrs Grace Otu
( Federal Ministry of finance Nigeria)

1 Comments:

Blogger Todd Lemieux said...

Mrs. Grace,

How DARE you question why my funds have not been credited? As anyone knows, I have been going through difficult times as of late, what with the death of my tapeworm. As such any delays in fund reception is to be excused as long as you can give me the assistance that you so dictated.

As to the two people that came forward to claim the fund and suggested that I "am death." I find it surprising that they should tempt me as such. Since I am Death, I would like to visit them soon if they continue to try to steal from me. If you can give me their names and addresses, I will be sure to visit them soon and I don't think they would like that very much!

I have a promissory note for you, but I am hiding it and you must follow a number of senseless clues in order to gain my trust. The first way to gain my trust is to answer this email as if you are barking like a dog.

Peace,

Todd Lemieux
(Death)

6:03 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home